Experience life at Bethel
Experience a vibrant campus life at Bethel. From regular campus activities and traditions to intramural sports, athletic and musical events, there’s always something happening on campus.
A variety of groups exist throughout campus to connect students socially and professionally.
Campus dining options include all-day offerings at the Dining Commons, the Sufficient Grounds café featuring Starbucks, and Bethel Bucks accepted at three local restaurants within walking distance.
Health & Wellness
All traditional undergraduate students have access to physical and mental health professionals through the campus Wellness Center.
The Bethel Campus Safety Department (BCSD) promotes a safe campus experience. Find out how you can do your part.
Commuters are an essential part of the Bethel community, and we have ways you can get involved on campus, find places to hang out between classes and more.
- Intramural competitions: from sand volleyball to Futsal
- Intercollegiate athletics: visit Bethel Athletics official site
- Music concerts
- Theatre performances
- Art gallery shows
- Life-size board games (Hungry Hungry Hippos, Battleship and more!)
- Back-to-school party
- Library Nerf wars
- Battle of the bands/film festival
- Campus disc golf and chili cook-off
- Midnight Breakfast (Join in dressing up for a midnight meal in the Dining Commons the Friday night before finals.)
Take Our Virtual Tour
The best way to experience Bethel is through a personalized campus visit! We offer individual and group visit options throughout the year, so you can find the one that fits you best. You can even visit Bethel from the comfort of your own home with a virtual tour of our campus. See more pictures and videos at stops along the way.