Undergraduate degrees for adult students provide the opportunity for a brighter future.
Earning a bachelor’s degree from Bethel University as an adult can be flexible and affordable. With degree programs in organizational management, business administration, nursing and other adult programs, you can even earn credit for prior learning experiences. There are on-campus and online programs to help you meet your personal goals.
Areas of Study
- Behavioral & Social Science (B.S.)*
- Bible & Ministry (A.A.)
- Business (A.A.)
- Business Administration (B.A.)*
- Business Marketing (B.A.)*
- Christian Leadership (B.A.)
- Cyber Security (B.S., A.A.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A., A.A.)
- Organizational Management (B.S.)*
- RN to BSN**
*Hybrid: some courses will be online, some will be on campus
**Nursing Hybrid: ALL courses will have online and on campus components
Annual Start Dates
Who is an adult student?
Are you interested in an associate or bachelor’s degree? Do you prefer evening or online courses? Do you need a class schedule that accommodates your current lifestyle that includes family, partner or full-time job? Then you may fit the role of an adult learner!
What kind of classes can you take?
We offer degree programs in several areas ranging from business to education to nursing. Courses are offered on campus or online.
Do you have to start over?
How long will it take to get my degree?
Review each degree (above) to learn more.
What is tuition to attend Bethel?
Adult Program Tuition
- Nontraditional Programs = $465 per credit hour
- Nursing BSN Degree Completion = $465 per credit hour
Fees (per semester)
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students = $230
Take Our Virtual Tour
Visit Bethel from the comfort of your own home with a virtual tour highlighting some of the key locations on campus. We’ll meet you where you are!