Undergraduate Admissions at Bethel University
Begin Your Journey at Bethel
Your journey is unique. Our mission is to guide you from the beginning of your college search, through graduation, and on to your calling and life’s work. Whether you step on to Bethel’s campus with a clear goal in mind or are still undecided, you will leave here prepared for the next step in your journey.
By the Numbers
local businesses provide internships and employment opportunities
Areas of Study
of students receive some form of financial assistance
Start Your Application
Begin the application process today! It’s free to apply and only takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
Schedule a Visit
See Bethel University for yourself and discover what it means to be a Pilot!
- Complete a free application.
- Send your transcripts to Bethel
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended are required (including dual credit) regardless of hours completed or reasons for leaving, sent directly to Bethel.
- Unofficial transcripts may be used to render admission decisions; however, official transcripts are required to officially complete the admission file.
- Students with transcripts that indicate the receipt of a non-standard diploma will be required to complete a high school equivalency exam (GED).
- Send to:
Bethel University Admission
1001 Bethel Circle
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- Official SAT, ACT and/or CLT scores may be required under the following conditions:
- Students with a high school GPA less than 2.5 (out of 4.0).
- Students planning to major in nursing.
- Scores are not required if the student has completed successfully appropriate college-level courses with a C- or better in both math and English (100 level or higher).
- Optional: Personal Statement
If you have additional information to share with Bethel’s admission committee, you may include a personal statement with your application. This will assist the committee in understanding a difficult semester, personal or family issues, etc.
- Submit your Enrollment Deposit.
Once you’ve been accepted, secure your spot at New Student Registration by submitting a $100 enrollment deposit (refundable until May 1).
Your education is an investment in your future. Learn how Bethel can help you through the Financial Aid process and connect you with the resources to make your dream become a reality.