- This event has passed.
ACT Accomodated Testing
January 15 at 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm$70
Registration Deadline: 1/8/2024
All students must register for ACT Residual Testing online a minimum of one (1) week prior to their selected testing date. No refunds will be issued for no-shows or any cancellations received after 10 a.m., one business day prior to the scheduled test date.
Scores from Residual Testing are reported only to Bethel University offices for admission, course placement and advising purposes.
Eligibility for Students
Residual Testing is conducted at Bethel University for students who: 1) are enrolled, 2) have been admitted, or 3) are applying to Bethel University. Students who do not intend to attend Bethel University are not allowed to participate in ACT Residual Testing on our campus.
Even if a student is only taking one subject test of the ACT, standardization requires that they sit through any preceding subject tests which would typically be offered prior to their subject test before being allowed to begin.
- Scores from Residual Testing are valid only at Bethel University and cannot be transferred by transcript or other means to any other institution or agency.
- Scores from Residual Testing are reported only to the college administering the test.
- No Student Reports or High School Reports are generated.
- No Additional Score Reports will be generated to report scores to any other institution.
- A minimum of 60 days must elapse before another Residual Test may be taken. Scores achieved before the minimum elapsed time will be cancelled without refund.
- ACT restricts the number of times a student may take the ACT to 12 times total. Residual Testing does count toward that maximum.
What to Bring
- Valid form of identification:
- Current (valid) official photo ID
- Letter of identification issued by your school (with photo in letter)
- High school transcript with photo issued by your school
- Notarized statement (with photo in statement)
- Recent published individual photo
- Two No. 2 pencils with good erasers (mechanical pencils are not allowed)
- Simple four-function calculator (non-printing/non-graphing) to be used on Math Test only.
Extended-time testing is available to current Bethel University students with documented learning disabilities. If you are not a current Bethel University student but can present documentation of a learning disability (or ADHD), please email AcademicSuccess@BethelUniversity.edu or call 574.807.7460 to discuss the documentation needed.
Documentation from ACT for English language learners will also be honored.
Accommodated testing may not be available every month, due to the academic calendar and availability of testing space on alternate days. Accommodated testing will not be on the same day as the scheduled ACT test.