REACH / Dual Enrollment
Save up to $12,000 off the full-time traditional student rate!
REACH is a dual enrollment program for high school juniors and seniors who wish to earn college credit at a reduced tuition rate while still in high school.
Jump-start Your College Career
Choose from a wide selection of 100-level and 200-level classes. You just need to meet any prerequisites, which could include SAT/ACT scores for math, science and English proficiencies, or preliminary classes for 200-level courses.
As a REACH student you enjoy many of the same benefits available to current Bethel students. You can attend campus events and use library resources with your Bethel ID card.
- Enrollment in accelerated classes (seven weeks) and online are not allowed under normal circumstances.
- Individual instruction courses such as private lessons and private tutorials, do not qualify for the reduced tuition.
- Due to the discounted tuition rate for the REACH program, Bethel University financial aid is not applicable.
- The information on this page is subject to change.
- Once you have been accepted, an advisor will help you register for classes at REACH Orientation.
The following are required to complete your admission file:
- Apply online for free.
- Letter of permission from your guidance counselor or principal.
- Official high school transcript
- Official SAT or ACT scores – only required for English, math and science courses
The REACH program gives you the option to pay reduced tuition of $100 per credit hour for the first 24 credit hours (limited to six credit hours per semester). You could save up to $12,000 off the full-time traditional student rate! Payment for courses is due at the time of registration. Most courses are three credit hours, which mean they meet for three hours of classroom instruction each week.
To calculate your cost, multiply the per-credit-hour fee ($100) by the total number of credit hours. For example:
One 3-credit-hour course: $100 x 3 = $300
Two 3-credit-hour courses: $100 x 6 = $600
Also available is the full-tuition option, which allows you to register earlier as a new student. This gives you a better chance of getting into your first choice classes; however, you also pay regular tuition rates. Contact the Bethel admission office at 574.807.7600 for current regular tuition rates.